At Priestsic Primary and Nursery School, we have created an exciting and interesting curriculum based around four main curriculum drivers:
- Health and well-being
We have designed a curriculum which is bespoke to our children, in our community.
We want our children to:
- Learn about and from the lives of inspirational people
- Have high aspirations for their futures
- Understand, appreciate and celebrate the rich and diverse society in which they live in modern day Britain whilst developing a strong sense of belonging to and responsibility for their local area and the wider world
- Have a rich vocabulary to help them to understand, articulate and express their thoughts and ideas
- Appreciate the importance of leading healthy lives, understanding how to take care of their physical and mental well-being
To find out more about our curriculum, please visit our class pages to see what fantastic learning our children have been doing. Alternatively, click on the icons below to find out more about a particular subject.